- Enhance mood, focus and energy, without caffeine
- Boost blood flow from head-to-toe
- Enhance exercise tolerance, stamina and pumps
For full product information, including supplement facts and ingredients, visit beverlyinternational.com/store.
Push harder and last longer without caffeine.
If youre tired of pre-workout supplements that run out of gas part way through your workout, cause your heart to race, or make it difficult to fall asleep, then give Up-Lift a try. This stimulant-free, stamina-boosting formula is proof that you can amplify the intensity of any kind of workout weights, cardio, and more- without caffeine or crashes.
Size: 330 g (15 servings)
Flavor: Natural Tart Cherry
- Performance (mental and physical)
Why people like it
- Being 100% stimulant-free, Up-Lift can be taken at any time of day.
- Clean sustained energy, without blood sugar or caffeine crashes.
- Lifts mood and improves cognitive performance.
- Supports healthy vasodilation and blood flow (circulation).
- Stamina and endurance: Blow through the burn, lift more, and go further.
- Up-Lifts hybrid formula works just as well for cardio as it does in the weight room!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone seeking a stimulant-free way to boost the intensity of their workouts.
- Great for fast-paced workouts: bodybuilding, cardio, HIIT, CrossFit, MMA, and more.
Secrets to Success
- Mix 2 full scoops with water and drink 30 minutes pre-workout.
- For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes: Drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training; drink an additional serving after 45 minutes of training.
- When combining with other pre-workout products or energy boosters, use 1 full scoop.
- Clients have reported combining Up-Lift with any of a number of products including Fast-Up, Creatine Select, Muscle Synergy, and GH Factor.
Ironclad Guarantee: In the weight room you want your training formula to provide get-me-a-pump-no-matter-what reliability. Up-Lift delivers! But as a hybrid training formula, Up-Lift turns you into a rock star during cardio, as well. If you want to pull 90 seconds of fury out of every 60 seconds of working out, then you should give it a go. If you aren't pumped (no pun intended), even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!